Your garage door is a pivotal part of your home in terms of security and appearance. Property owners open and close their garage doors hundreds of times each year, which leads to gradual wear and tear. If you live in the western part of North Carolina, Garage Door Specialists is here to help you in the event of a garage door emergency.
Whether your garage door is stuck in the open position or suddenly starts making odd sounds, turn to Garage Door Specialists. We serve customers in Lenoir, Hickory, Statesville and surrounding locations with 24/7 assistance. Give us a call any time, day or night, and we’ll soon be on our way to get your residential or commercial garage door back up and running.
Do You Need an Emergency Repair?
A residential garage door is the largest entry point to your home. You may use your garage for storage, vehicles, workshops and more, so it is essential to shield your belongings from environmental elements and potential theft. A malfunctioning garage door is also a safety hazard, as components are very heavy and support incredible amounts of tension.
You may need 24-hour emergency garage door repair if you notice any of the following:
- The door is operating slowly
- Your assembly will not open or close completely
- You hear grinding sounds near openers and tracks
- Panels open and close unevenly
- Your garage door experiences physical damage
Types of Emergency Repairs We Perform
If you’re experiencing garage door failure, remember that it’s often more cost-effective to repair a garage door assembly than to replace the entire system. For the safety of you and your family, garage door repairs should only be performed by trained professionals.
Serving the state of North Carolina for more than 40 years, the technicians at Garage Door Specialists can diagnose the problem and draw up timely solutions. We’ll drive out to your location to repair and upgrade the following components:
- Weatherstripping: Plastic or rubber seals that defend your garage from inclement weather, pests and drafts.
- Garage door hardware: Rollers and hinges are common areas of concern. We swap out hardware parts in response to cracks and deterioration.
- Exterior garage door panels: Depending on your garage door style, we can remove and attach compatible panels. This is an effective way to fix exterior damage.
- Automatic openers: We have experience with electronics to help your assembly open and close properly.
- Garage door cables: Cables run along the top and sides of your garage door to hold the weight of the structure. We replace broken connections and cables that could result in serious injury.
- Torsion and extension springs: Your garage door system contains springs for smooth operation. We safely remove or repair high-tension springs for long-term results.
Contact Garage Door Specialists for Emergency Garage Door Repair After Hours
At Garage Door Specialists, we know that an emergency can happen at any time. If your garage door assembly has seen better days, our technicians are ready to assess the situation and come up with a repair solution that suits your schedule and budget. Give us a call at 828-584-2297 for 24/7 assistance in Hickory, Marion, Lenoir, Statesville, Morganton and the surrounding area.
Emergency Repair Service
"The response to my initial phone call was prompt and they scheduled an appointment for me very quickly considering my door was jammed in the closed position. The repair person was very knowledgeable on how to repair the door and was very thorough in checking all parts of the door. Great Service." - Sharon Beeckler